We offer specialist advice on the management of people with non-healing wounds.
Forest Primary Care Centre
308a Hertford Road
Edmonton N9 7HD
Tel: 020 8702 5880
9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
Manager: Sarah Kiernan
Who we are and what we offer
The Tissue Viability Service (TVS) is a small specialist community nursing service, under the clinical leadership of a Consultant Nurse. We offer specialist advice on the management of people with non-healing wounds.
Who the service is for
The following patients may be referred to the service if:
• They have a wound that shows no signs of healing for four to six (4 - 6) weeks standard care has been implemented for that condition.
• Documentation of past and present care and investigations has been provided at time of referral.
• The healthcare professional and their team have reached the limit of their tissue viability knowledge.
• Referrers keep the patient on their caseload while advice from the TVS is provided.
How to access this service
We accept referrals from health, social services and the voluntary sector via email or post.
The referral form should be emailed or posted to the TVS.
Single Point of Access (SPA)
St Michaels Site
2 Gater Drive
- Summary:We offer specialist advice on the management of people with non-healing wounds.
- Older people
- Map Location:
- Service category:Community Services in Enfield