We provide a wide range of treatment services to people experiencing problems with drugs misuse in Haringey.
The Grove, Drug Treatment Service
9 Bruce Grove
Tel: 020 8702 6220 or 020 8365 9032
Monday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Tuesday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Wednesday: 9.30am – 8pm
Thursday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Friday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 10am – 3pm
Service Manager: Serena McCabe
Who we are
The Grove Drug Treatment Service is free and confidential for people facing a drug problem living in Haringey. It is run by Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust in partnership with Blenheim – a charity that provides support to drug and alcohol users, their family and carers.
What we offer
The Grove offers a range of recovery focused services including:
- one-to-one support and groups;
- substitute prescribing;
- needle exchange (see a list of local needle exchange pharmacies below);
- support for people involved in the criminal justice system;
- support in accessing funded treatment for detox, residential rehab or structured day programmes;
- BBV testing and vaccinations;
- Club Drug Clinic (GBL, Mephedrone, Crystal Meth, Ketamine and Legal Highs);
- employment, training and education, benefits and welfare support;
- support for carers, families and friends;
- complementary therapies.
The Grove also works closely with other Haringey agencies, including the Alcohol Treatment Service and the Recovery Service, so can refer to these agencies for further support.
Who is the service for?
For people living in Haringey who are 18 years old and have a drug addiction.
What are the next stages to recovery?
People can refer themselves to The Grove – you can phone on the number above and speak to a member of our team for advice and information. You can also come to The Grove during our opening hours for an initial assessment – you don’t need to make an appointment for your first visit, just drop in and you will be seen by one of our workers.
How to access the service
The Grove accepts referrals from individuals, family members and friends experiencing problems with substance misuse. We also accept referrals from other professionals.
We can provide interpreters for people whose first language is not English – we have to book these in advance so you should make an appointment.
Needle Exchange is available at the following pharmacies in Haringey:
Unit 2A, Tottenham Hale Retail Park
105 Philip Lane
48-50 West Green Road
491-493 Seven Sisters Road
471 Lordship Lane
5 High Road
214 High Road
182 Stroud Green Road
312 Park Road
- Summary:We provide a wide range of treatment services to people experiencing problems with drugs misuse in Haringey.
- Specialist services
- Map Location:
- Service category:Mental Health Services