Services by A-Z
- This service provides psychological support to patients affected by cancer, as well as supporting stepped care through providing supervision, consultation and teaching to staff working in cancer services at North Middlesex University Hospital.
- Magnolia unit provides short-term inpatient care from St Michael's Primary Care Centre. It is an alternative to acute admission for clinically stable patients who need nursing services. Our care focuses on rehabilitation. The service is provided by a team of experienced professionals who staff the unit. We are dedicated to the provision of quality patient-centred care.
- We provide a specialist service for people who are experiencing difficulties with their memory.
- This service provides specialist assessment to people over 65 years and over, who have concerns about their memory getting worse.
- We provide clinic based assessment of Haringey residents to diagnose and treat dementia.