We provide care to children with complex needs in the community.
St Michael's Primary Care Centre
Tel: 020 8702 5620
Manager: Andrea Pajak
What we offer
We are a specialist service providing palliative care and assessing children and young adults who may require a health funded care package. We work closely with the children's community nursing teams based at North Middlesex and Chase Farm Hospitals, social care and education to ensure continuity of care.
- Specialist short breaks in the home
- Bereavement support
- End of life care
- Play therapy
- Assessment, support and advice regarding health funded care.
- Summary:We provide care to children with complex needs in the community.
- Audience:Children, young people and families
- Map Location:
- Service category:Community Services in Enfield