Memory Service - Barnet
We provide a specialist service for people who are experiencing difficulties with their memory.
Barnet Memory Service
The Springwell Centre
Tel: 020 8216 5758/4839
Team lead: Caroline Goodfellow
Who we are
Barnet Memory Service is a specialist service for people who are experiencing difficulties with their memory. We provide a comprehensive assessment, diagnosis and treatment service using a person-centred and holistic approach to care. Our team consists of specialist doctors, nurses, occupational therapist, psychologists, social workers and dementia advisors.
What we offer
There are three possible outcomes in relation to your referral and assessment:
- You may receive a diagnosis of a memory problem such as dementia. Various treatment options will be discussed and agreed with you.
- It may not be possible to make a definite diagnosis and we may suggest that you contact your GP for a re-referral to our service in 9-12 months.
- Our assessment may indicate that you do not have a memory problem. In that case you will be discharged from our service and be directed to other services depending on your individual needs.
Who the service is for
People aged 65+ with a history of memory problem
How you can access our service
Referrals to this service should be made by GPs
Our service hours are 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Summary:We provide a specialist service for people who are experiencing difficulties with their memory.
- Audience:Older people
- Map Location:
- Service category:Mental Health Services