We help people manage and overcome anxiety and depression through psychological therapies.
Chase Farm Hospital
127 The Ridgeway
Tel: 020 8342 3012/020 8702 4900
Fax: 020 8702 4948
Clinical Team Lead: Dr Nicole Main
Who we are and what we offer
Let’s Talk IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) offers free and confidential talking therapies to people aged 16 and over. We can help with a range of common mental health problems including low mood and all anxiety disorders. We also offer a range of wellbeing workshops in the community.
Our team includes:
- psychological Wellbeing Practitioners (PWPs) who are skilled at helping people find practical ways to manage their difficulties;
- cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Therapists who are trained to deliver individual and group CBT;
- counsellors who are trained to provide an opportunity to talk about day-to-day difficulties as well as difficulties from the past.
Therapy can take place over the phone, face-to-face or online. We offer assessments and therapy in English, Turkish, Greek, Farsi, Polish and other languages and interpreters are available on request.
Who the service is for
The service is available for all Enfield residents from the age of 16 registered with an Enfield GP who are experiencing symptoms of the following conditions:
- low mood
- sleeping problems
- generalised anxiety
- social anxiety
- specific phobias
- obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- health anxiety
How to access our service
People can refer themselves to us directly by visiting us online at lets-talk-iapt.nhs.uk. GPs, nurses and other health and social care professionals can also refer to the service. If you are referring someone else, the patient must be aware of and in agreement with the referral. Please note, first assessments will be carried out by telephone unless there is a specific request for a face-to-face appointment.
Referral contact details
Please note that Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust provides IAPT services for Barnet and Enfield. Haringey IAPT is provided by Whittington Health NHS Trust.
- Summary:We help people manage and overcome anxiety and depression through psychological therapies.
- Older people
- Map Location:
- Service category:Mental Health Services