Haringey Service User and Carer Forum
The Haringey Service User and Carer Forum aims to provide a place for past and present service users and carers to learn about new developments and provide feedback about services.
The forum provides an opportunity for people to discuss their experiences and to share views with staff so that their ideas can help to influence the way the services operate.
We have now resumed meetings in person at the Halliwick Centre OR Microsoft Teams! The next forum will be held on Monday 12 July at 2-3.30pm. The theme for the forum is: Accessing Psychological Support. If you would like to join in person, please let us know on the email below as we have limited spaces due to COVID restrictions.
- Download service user guide to MS Teams (PDF document)
- Download flyer for July forum (PDF document)
- Download minutes from June forum (Word document)
For enquiries or interpreter services, please contact Camilla Cox on 020 8702 5476 or via email at email@example.com.
- June 2021 flyer forum
- Minutes from May meeting
- May 2021 flyer
- Minutes from April meeting
- April 2021 flyer
- Minutes from March 2021 meeting
- March 2021 flyer
- Minutes from February 2021 meeting
- Minutes from January 2020 meeting
- February 2021 flyer
- Minutes from December 2020 meeting
- November 2020 flyer
- October 2020 flyer
- Minutes from February 2020 meeting
- Actions from February 2020 meeting
- Agenda for March 2020 meeting
- March 2020 flyer
- 2020 meeting dates
- Directory of Haringey community psychology services
- Words of Recovery booklet
- PTSD pathway newsletter