Barnet Link Working Team
The Barnet Link Working Team utilizes ‘mobile working’ so there is not one fixed address. For example, staff may attend GP surgeries, Springwell center, Redhill Clinic etc.
Tel: 020 8702 4382
Out of hours: Crisis team: 0208 702 4040
Operating hours: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
What we offer
The Link Working Team is made up of highly skilled and experienced mental health clinicians from a variety of professional backgrounds. The Link Workers are based in local communities, working closely with primary care services and local charities and organisations. Link Workers work with individuals with mental health, emotional, social or wellbeing needs to enable them to gain access to services in their communities which can best meet their specific needs.
Some examples of what we offer are:
- Improving understanding of service users mental health and wellbeing
- Developing strategies to improve mental health and wellbeing
- Improving social networks
- Proving help with accessing education or employment support
- Improving the quality of service users lives
Who is this service for
This service is for working aged adults (18–65 years old) living in Barnet, who are experiencing difficulties with their emotional and mental health.
How you can access our service
If you would like a referral please discuss this with your GP. Services are provided within GP surgeries.
We engage with many other services within the Trust, such as:
- Barnet North Locality Team
- Barnet East Locality Team
- Barnet South Locality Team
- Barnet West Locality Team
- Wellbeing Hub
- IAPT – Let’s Talk Barnet
- Summary:This service is for working aged adults (18–65 years old) living in Barnet, who are experiencing difficulties with their emotional and mental health.
- Map Location:
- Service category:Mental Health Services