Please join our Annual General Meeting online on 5 October
Date: 20 September 2023
Please join Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust’s Annual General Meeting, which is being held online on Thursday 5 October 1.30 – 3pm.
We will set out our plans for the next steps in our Partnership with Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust, give an update on the services we provide and tell you about our achievements during 2022-23. There will also be an opportunity for you to ask questions.
Click here to join the meeting at 1.30pm on Thursday 5 October.
Agenda for the Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust Annual General Meeting to be held online:
Thursday 5 October 1.30 – 3pm
- Introduction by the Interim Chair, Peter Molyneux
- Chief Executive’s overview of the year, Jinjer Kandola MBE
- Quality overview of the year, Amanda Pithouse, Chief Nursing Officer
- Financial overview of the year, Sam Gibbens, Chief Financial Officer
- Presentations by Experts-By-Experience
- Questions from the audience
The Trust‘s Annual Report and Accounts for 2022-23 will be formally presented and will be available on the Trust website.