SAFE (Service for Adolescents & Families in Enfield)
We provide treatment and support to young people aged between 12 and 18 with mental health, behavioural and emotional well-being needs.
2nd Floor, St. Andrew's Court
1-4 River Front
Tel: 020 8379 2090
Manager: Nick Clarke
Who we are
The Service for Adolescents and Families in Enfield (SAFE) provides a comprehensive, rapid and flexible service with a particular focus on addressing the most urgent and acute problems facing troubled adolescents, including self-harm and severe mental health crises. A range of therapeutic approaches is offered singly or in combination with consultation to professionals dealing with adolescents in crisis.
What we do
- Assessment of children and young people’s mental health, behavioural and emotional well-being needs.
- A range of treatment, from medication prescribing and monitoring to therapeutic support and counselling provided by a range of professionals, such as child psychotherapists, Family Therapists and Clinical Psychologists.
- Consultation, advice and support to professionals from a wide range of childrens services, parents and carers.
- Specialist teams providing assessment, support and treatment to children and young people with combined mental health problems and learning disability.
- Specialist, borough based adolescent teams working with young people aged between 12 and 18 with severe and complex mental health difficulties.
- Support to hospital based paediatric services.
How you can access our service
Referrals to SAFE can be made by Accident and Emergency (A&E) or by the CAMHS North and South Teams.