Haringey Service User and Carer Forum
The Haringey Service User and Carer Forum aims to provide a place for past and present service users and carers to learn about new developments and provide feedback about services.
The forum provides an opportunity for people to discuss their experiences and to share views with staff so that their ideas can help to influence the way the services operate.
The forum usually takes place on every second Monday of the month in Meeting Room 2, Halliwick Centre, St Ann’s Hospital, N15 3TH.
Please note: due to the Coronavirus outbreak, face to face meetings have been suspended.
The next forum will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams on Monday 11 January between 2pm-3.30pm.
For enquiries or interpreter services, please contact Helen Brindley on 02087026210 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minutes from December 2020 meeting
- November 2020 flyer
- October 2020 flyer
- Minutes from February 2020 meeting
- Actions from February 2020 meeting
- Agenda for March 2020 meeting
- March 2020 flyer
- 2020 meeting dates
- Directory of Haringey community psychology services
- Minutes from January 2020 meeting
- Actions from January 2020 meeting
- Words of Recovery booklet
- Minutes from December 2019 meeting
- Actions from December 2019 meeting
- PTSD pathway newsletter