Halliwick personality disorder team
We provide comprehensive assessment and treatment for people between the ages of 18 -65, with complex personality difficulties.
St Ann's Hospital
St Ann's Road
Telephone: 020 8702 6200
Manager: Jackie Pickup
Who we are
We are a team of nurses, doctors and psychological therapists who all work together to help understand individual psychological needs.
The service provides comprehensive assessment and treatment programmes for service users between the ages of 18 and 65 with complex personality difficulties.
What we offer
- a comprehensive assessment service for personality disorder
- a ten-week psycho-educational group treatment programme
- an intensive outpatient programme of group and individual psychotherapy plus psychiatric review, for a period of 18 months
- Individualised follow-up programmes for patients treated within the unit
- Structured clinical management (SCM) is a structured time-limited treatment intervention for patients diagnosed with borderline personality disorder
- an outpatient programme of weekly group and monthly individual psychotherapy, plus psychiatric review, for individuals with a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder, for a period of up to one year
Who the service is for
For people between the ages of 18 and 65 with complex personality difficulties living in Enfield and Haringey. The service can help individuals who have difficulty in understanding their emotional responses to situations, and whose moods fluctuate readily and seemingly without explanation. We can also help those who have difficulty in reading other people’s responses towards them, and are often mistrustful, feeling people are mainly motivated by bad intent.
How you can access our service
Referrals can be made by any health professional working with the service user, including GPs, inpatient and home treatment teams and non-medical clinicians.