Community Rehabilitation Team - Haringey
We offer treatment and support to people with a primary diagnosis of psychosis.
St Ann's Hospital
St Ann's Road
Tel: 020 8702 3200
Team manager: Kerby Francis
What we offer
We work with patients to help them with their journey to recovery, including:
• Helping patients identify their needs and strengths
• Helping patients to set achievable goals
• Helping patients with coping and relationship skills to improve and maintain good health
• Addressing stigma, discrimination and social exclusion
Who is the service for?
This service is for people who have a primary diagnosis of psychosis and live in 24 hour supported accommodation in Haringey.
How you can access this service
This service can only be accessed by a referral from a care coordinator.
- Summary:We offer treatment and support to people with a primary diagnosis of psychosis.
- Map Location:
- Service category:Mental Health Services