Adolescent Outreach Team – Haringey
We provide treatment and support to children and young people aged 12-18 with mental health, behavioural and emotional wellbeing needs.
H Block, 1st Floor
St Ann's Hospital
St Ann's Road
London N15 3TH
Tel: 0208 702 4555
Interim CAMHS Manager: Fidelis Chibwe
Administration Manager: Brigette Murray
Acting Assistant Director: Henk Vermeulen
What we offer
- Assessment of children and young people’s mental health, behavioural and emotional well-being needs.
- A range of treatment, from medication prescribing and monitoring to therapeutic support and counselling provided by a range of professionals, such as child psychotherapists, Family Therapists and Clinical Psychologists.
- Consultation, advice and support to professionals from a wide range of childrens services, parents and carers.
- Specialist teams providing assessment, support and treatment to children and young people with combined mental health problems and learning disability.
- Specialist, borough based adolescent teams working with young people aged between 12 and 18 with severe and complex mental health difficulties.
- Support to hospital based paediatric services.
How you can access our service
Referrals are accepted from schools, social care services, youth centres, youth offending, GPs and other health and social care professionals.
- Summary:We provide treatment and support to children and young people aged 12-18 with mental health, behavioural and emotional wellbeing needs.
- Audience:Children, young people and families
- Bi-polar Disorder
- Psychotic Depression
- Self harm
- Map Location:
- Service category:Mental Health Services